May ZOOM Webinar: 'Facing Estrangement: How Parents can navigate potential and actual estrangement from their children'
A discussion with parental estrangement expert, Karl Melvin on 11th May at 8.30pm
On Wednesday May 11th at 8.30pm, I will have a discussion with the parental estrangement expert, Karl Melvin. The name of this webinar is called: "Facing Estrangement: How parents can navigate potential and actual estrangement from their children" and we will cover the following topics:
* The deeper psychological impact of estrangement...punishing rejection
* Playing the long-game...estrangement and patience
* Parents have feelings as well...validating your humanity
* The Estrangement Radius...the social consequences of being estranged
* Redefining your role after an estrangement...taking back your self-worth
* Putting your pain to positive use...finding meaning and purpose
We are looking forward to seeing you and sharing advice and information with you on this topic. However, if you can’t make on the evening, don’t worry as I will make a playback of the webinar available shortly afterwards to give you an opportunity to watch it at your convenience.